This agreement is the addition to the User Agreement published in the relevant section of this site. By accepting the terms of the User Agreement, the Client agrees to accept the Insurance Bonus Agreement.
- The insurance bonus granted to the Client by the Company is called the Delta Insurance Bonus (hereinafter referred to as the Insurance Bonus or Bonus).
1.1. While bonus is credited to the Client’s Account this Bonus Agreement is applied to any trading account that is opened under the client (in case there are more than one trading account). The following Bonus Agreement is the addition to the User Agreement. By accepting the terms of Bonus Agreement the Client also accepts the User Agreement.
- The insurance bonus can be received by each verified Client of the company in order to cover losses experienced in trading in financial markets.
2.1. The Client agrees that Bonus funds are the Company’s property credited to the Client’s Trading Account to secure opened trading orders and to increase the leverage on the account.
2.1.1. It is strictly prohibited to give or sell bonuses to any third party. Bonuses are tied to a specific Trading account and cannot be transferred to another Trading Account under certain conditions. The only exception is when the bonus funds being deducted by the Company when the terms of the Bonus Policy were met.
2.2. The Bonus should be considered as active (in use) after executing the first trading order on the Client’s Trading Account. The Client has the right to reject using the bonus funds before opening the first trading order.
- The bonus can be credited within one week from the date of the Client’s written request to the Company to the email address email@example.com.
- The bonus can be credited to a trading account to which other types of bonuses have already been credited (but so that the total bonus amount is not more than 100% of the total amount of the Client’s deposit).
- The terms of the Bonus Agreement should be considered as fulfilled after the Client has executed BUY or SELL transactions in a total volume equal to X*7 standard lots* for every 100 dollars of the granted bonus, where X = the amount of the bonus/100.
For example: The insurance bonus is 1,000 USD. Thus, for a complete withdrawal of the profit, it is necessary to make BUY or SELL deals in the amount of 70 standard lots. The trading operation will be considered executed if it was being traded at the time of fixing the trade operation not less than:
- 5 minutes for all CFD contracts;
- 50 pips for major currency pairs (EUR \ USD, GBP \ USD, USD \ JPY, AUD \ USD, NZD \ USD, USD \ CAD, USD \ CHF), for pairs with a five-digit quotation and for a pair of USD \ JPY with a three-digit quotation;
- 100 pips for cross rates (in pairs with a five-digit quotation and in currency pairs with a Japanese yen with a three-digit quotation);
- 1500 pips for exotic currency pairs (in pairs with a five-digit quotation and currency pairs with a three-digit quotation (in which there is a Japanese yen or a Hungarian forint);
- 150 pips for currency pairs USD \ RUB and EUR \ RUB (four-digit quotation).
- The company reserves the right to reject an application for bonus funds recall without explanation and warning the Client**.
- After crediting the Insurance bonus, the profit can be withdrawn without restriction when all the terms and conditions of this Agreement are fulfilled.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the Insurance Bonus without notice. In connection with this fact, the Company does not recommend to use the Bonus in the calculation of the profitability of the trading strategy. The Company is not responsible for any consequences of the cancellation of the Bonus, including Stop Out, as the credited Bonus is the property of the Company until it is processed through opening the required number of lots specified in clause 4 of this agreement***.
- The client agrees that if the Company detects signs or suspects the Client in abuse of the bonus program, the Company reserves the right to cancel the Bonus and adjust the profit (obtained using the Bonus) to the amount of the Bonus without warning and explaining reasons. The client recognizes the possible risks the Company takes.
- The Company has discretionary powers to calculate and distribute profits received using bonus funds from the moment of the registration of the trading account or from the moment bonus funds are credited to the account. The profits will be calculated and distributed proportionally between the Client’s real funds and bonus funds on the account. At the same time, a part of the profit proportional to the amount of the bonus can be limited for withdrawal from the trading account until the bonus part is processed in accordance with the rules specified in this Agreement.
- The Client agrees that in case of a decrease in the level of the current funds (equity) on the account below the Bonus on the account, i.e. when reaching a point of current losses that exceed the client’s real funds on the trading account, then all funds will be calculated as bonus funds in full if there are no subsequent deposits on the account. In case the Client makes a deposit, the funds on the account are calculated and distributed between the bonuses and real funds of the Client in proportion to the amount of the replenishment and the value of the bonus funds at the time of depositing.
- The terms of this Agreement may be changed or supplemented without prior notice to the Client by the Company.
- The insurance bonus can be used for trading with any instruments. The Bonus is credited to the section “Credit”.
13.1. In order to have the bonus funds recalled by the Company from the Trading Account it is required to send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org if the number of required lots was executed. The Bonus that is requested to be recalled has to be available on the Trading Account in full size at the moment of such an inquiry. The Company can only recall the full amount of bonus, the partial deduction of bonus funds from the trading account is prohibited.
- The main language of the Agreement is English. In case of any discrepancies between the English version of the Agreement and its translation, the English version is considered a priority.
* The lot for working out the bonus funds is equal to the volume of 100,000 dollars / euros, depending on the currency of the account
** If on the account, apart from the Insurance Bonus there is a bonus of any other type then bonus funds are worked out together.
*** These measures are aimed at preventing fraud by Clients in relation to the Company. Their application does not mean that all accounts, getting under the cancellation of previously received Bonuses by the Company, are violators of any clauses of this Agreement. The probability of an erroneous cancellation of Bonuses in order to fight against abuse of the bonus system does not exceed 10%.