This agreement is additional to the User Agreement published in the relevant section of this site. Accepting the terms of the User Agreement, the Client confirms concurrence with this Agreement to adopt the no deposit bonus.
1. The no deposit bonus accrued by the Company to the Client is called the Delta Start Bonus (hereinafter referred to as the Delta Start Bonus or the Bonus).
2. The Delta Start Bonus is a no deposit bonus; each new Client of the Company has the right to receive it. The Delta Start Bonus is credited in the “Credit” section.
3. When registering a Trading Account, which is used later to receive the Bonus, the Client undertakes to specify his passport details. After the Bonus is credited, the change of the data specified in the field” Full Name” is prohibited.
4. The Delta Start Bonus is not available to existing clients of the company.
5. Bonuses cannot be withdrawn from the Trading Account; however, the profit obtained as a result of trading bonuses is available for withdrawal if the conditions regulated by this Agreement on adopting the no deposit bonus are met.
6. The Client agrees that the Company reserves the right to fix and (or) limit the profit available for withdrawal to a size equal to 20% of the Delta Start Bonus amount. When this restriction comes into effect, the Bonus amount is automatically written off and transactions are closed by force so that the balance of total funds (equity) is equal to 20% of the Delta Start Bonus amount.
7. The Client agrees that in some cases the Company may request the replenishment of the account with real funds. At the same time, the Company charges an additional 20% bonus on this deposit.
8. The additional bonus of 20%, described in paragraph 7, is governed by the Agreement on the adoption of the welcome bonus published in the appropriate section of this site.
9. The Client agrees that the profit on the Trading Accounts with the Delta Start Bonus is divided proportionally between the real funds deposited and the profit from trading the Bonus on the Client’s trading account. In this case, that part of the profit, which is proportional to the amount of profit from the Bonus, may be temporarily limited to withdraw from the Trading Account until it is processed in accordance with the rules specified in paragraph 12 of this Agreement on adoption of the no deposit bonus.
10. In case of any withdrawal (writing-off) from the Client’s Trading Account, the profit received from the Delta Start Bonus is deducted in the amount of the withdrawal sum.
11. The Delta Start Bonus and the fixed profit from the Bonus cannot be used to invest in PAMM- accounts; however, they can be used to copy deals when participating in the program of copying transactions.
12. After making BUY or SELL transactions, fixed profit from the Bonus can be withdrawn in total amount equal to X * 5 standard lots for every 100 USD of the profit, where X is the amount of the fixed profit from the Bonus.
For example: The Delta Start Bonus is 1 000 USD, earned profit is 20% of the amount of the Delta Start Bonus (200 USD). Thus X = 200 and for full profit withdrawal you need to make transactions like BUY or SELL totaling 10 standard lots.
The minimum amount of withdrawn profit is 50 USD, with the condition of making transactions of at least 2 standard lots and achievements in limiting profits to 20% of the Delta Start Bonus. If there are other types of Bonuses on the account (regulated by the Agreements on the adoption of bonuses published in the relevant sections of this site), then the aggregate Bonus funds are dealt with cumulatively. In order to withdraw funds received as a result of using the Delta Start Bonus from the Trading Account, it is necessary to send a request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org when the required number of lots has been reached. The withdrawn bonus should be listed on the account at the time the manager considers the withdrawal request. The company reserves the right to reject an application for withdrawal of bonus funds without giving a reason. Only the entire amount of the bonus can be withdrawn – there is no possibility of a partial withdrawal of the bonus.
13. The client agrees to receive information about the company’s services through the contacts specified during the registration of the bonus account.
14. Risks when taking a bonus
In some cases, in order to protect the Client’s deposit from unnecessary risks, the Bonus may be canceled. In most cases, when applying this paragraph the Company guarantees to credit a bonus to the client’s account in the amount equal to the deposit.
15. The client agrees that in case of a decrease in the level of the current funds (equity) on the account below the Bonus on the account, i.e. when reaching a point of current losses that exceed the client’s real funds on the trading account, then all funds will be calculated as bonus funds in full if there are no subsequent deposits on the account. In case the Customer makes a deposit, the funds on the account are calculated and distributed between the bonuses and real funds of the Client in proportion to the amount of the replenishment and the value of the bonus funds at the time of depositing.
16. The terms of the bonus promotion may be changed or supplemented without prior notice to the Client by the Company.
17. The main language of the Agreement is English. In the event of any discrepancies between the English version of this Agreement and its translation, the English version is considered a priority.